Friday, June 12, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fandom Week: Fandoms Rule!


Final day for The Digit-al Dozen Does Fandom Week and today I bring you some fandoms that I wasn't able to do a full mani because I ran out of time. But many of the ladies did cover these fandoms this week!

For the Lord of the Ring finger (ah man, I so should have put this fandom on my ring finger! D'oh!) I used BarryM Foil Effects Gold and stamped using Konad Black and MoYou Geek 07,

Sherlock nail is Milani White on the Spot with Konad Black MoYou Geek 07. I colored in the face with acrylic paint.

My ring finger is an epic image of many fandoms, it is on the Bundle Monster BM-602 plate and is genius! I stamped using Konad Black onto BarryM Mustard.

And last but not least Harry Potter Deathly Hallows stamped using Konad Black and My Online Shop MJ Jr-31 onto BarryM Caramel.

So ends this amazing week! I had such a great time creating these manis I might even do some more down the road. :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their final fandom manis!