Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Animals - Going to the Zoo to See Bears?


Ah! For the love of all that's holy! When good ideas go horribly wrong! Bear with me now, bahahahahahaha! You see what I did there? I so punny! This ladies and gentlemen is a bear, I think. (I think it's stealing my soul with it's eyes!). I'm so glad I can take my self so seriously, because honestly this would be -wait for it- unbearably difficult if I couldn't! Badum-ching!

We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo

There's a big black bear, he's a huff-puff-a-puffin'
His coat's too heavy, he's a huff-puff-a-puffin'
Don't get too near the huff-puff-a-puffin'
Or you won't stay all day

We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo


Extreme freaky close up! Mumble mumble....frickety frack...what the dump...bleh. Bahahahahahahahahahaha! 
Seriously, I can't say anything about this. No words.Wow. Really. Wow. 
Well, the polish is a stunner! It's OPI DS Indulgence. I used it because it looked like fire! Bear, fire, get it? No, not that this bear should burn! Smokey the Bear - "Only you can prevent forest fires!". The "bear" is acrylic paints nail decal made over a week ago. *shakes head*


Only one more day of these nail decals! One. More. Day.

Please go check out real nail art for day 3!