Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Animals - Going to the Zoo to See Monkeys!


Have you ever had a mani that you planned out (made decals for it a week before!) and when you did all but the decal you were in love with how it was, right then and there? Just like that? That's me with today's animal prompt for the Nail Challenge Collaborative.

We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo

See all the monkeys, they're scritch-scritch scratchin'
Jumpin' around and scritch-scritch scratchin'
Hangin' by the long-tail
And we can stay all day

We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo


So, this is Barielle Panama Pina Colada. Have you ever seen a more beautiful yellow? This is two coats of lovely-ness. I created my dots using Wet N Wild Black Creme and stamped using Konad Black and Cheeky CH42. 

Perfection, at least in my mind. 

But then I had to add the decal, had to right? I mean it's an animal prompt but there is not animal truly depicted with my mani.

Here's the freaky monkey!


Ahhh! He is sucking my will to live! (memo to self, memo to self: remember pupils when making decals!) He's to big and too...creepy...err...ogre...what the heck...yikes! Bahahahahahaha!


So here's the mani with the monkey. Now you see why I used the monkey-less mani to start with. Wasn't going to scare people away from my blog! :) Oh and I used acrylics to create the soul-less monkey.


Don't forget to check out the other Day 2 Animal manis!