Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Patterns on Patterns: Colorful Birds


Day 2 brings you multi-colored birds over a chevron. I was inspired by this photo here, but alas it didn't come out as planned. One thing being, I don't own a really good chevron stamp, say what!? I know! Cra-zy!


Used BarryM Cardamom as my base. Stamped the chevron using Konad White and VividLacquer VL 006. The birds are: BarryM Grapefruit, BarryM Mango, and BarryM Plum using MoYou Hipster 08. Topped off with HK Girl Top Coat.

Add a chevron plate and some better floral stamps to my list (any good ones I should know about?). I think if the birds were a bit bigger it would have helped. But I'm still learning this whole double stamping thing! :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their manis!