Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Thankfulness: Family



Day three of The Digit-al Dozen Does Thankfulness and today I am thankful for my family. Don't know if you can tell that this is suppose to be a tree. This is my family tree. My family is a close family, we all get along and like to be around each other, weird right? Without my family I know I wouldn't be the person I am today. They have taught me about like and helped me to know right from wrong and have the morals that I have. They are my roots in life. I know that I can always count on my family no matter what. 


I have represented all of my family in the tree. The two hearts (yes, that is what they are suppose to be) are my mother and father. My mother passed away in 2006, I miss her dearly but I know she is in a better place and is no longer in pain.

My index finger upper branch is my brother (three years older than me), his wife and their three kids. See how each are represented by a leaf.

The lower branch on my index finger is my other brother (five years older) and his wife.

My middle finger is my sister (seven years older) and her husband and five kids.

And lastly on my pinkie or baby finger and I am the baby in the family is my leaf.


Though my family isn't broken, but we aren't perfect but we are good, still good.


I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base. The tree is OPI It's All San Andreas's Fault with the leaves Color Club Tribe and True and A England Dragon. The hearts are BarryM Blood Orange.

Don't forget to check out the others and their thankful manis!