Thursday, November 6, 2014

Barielle Fall 2014: Jetsetter Review


Have a new collection from Barielle to show you today, this is the Jetsetter Collection and it is gorgeous! This collection "embraces the cool, crisp tones of this perfect time of year. The rich hues of the color palette let your fingers travel to many exciting spots and capture the essence of this wonderful time of year" (Barielle press release).



Kiss Me Kate: "a creamy beige/pink". This is a gorgeous polish. I love it! It's perfect for me and creates mannequin hands! This is one fabulous coat! Perfection!


Autumn in Seoul: "a deep, copper shimmer". Oooh! This is such a warm cozy perfect brown polish that screams fall! It is beautiful! It is a bit streaky and needed two coats to be completely opaque. I can't wait to use this this season!


Irish Eyes: "a creamy, moss green". What a stunner! I have a lot of greens in my collection but I really love this color! This is one coat! The formula was perfect! Such a calming color!


Rain in Spain: "a creamy, light periwinkle". This is a beautiful color, a bright crisp color. It is a bit more purple in real life. The formula on this one was a bit thicker than the others, this is one coat, but you can see the different thicknesses on my nails as it didn't really level out for me. I'm sure two coats would make it better.


Gondola Ride: "a creamy, sage green". A celery green! Yay! I love it! but this color was kind of sheer, this is three coats. But it's worth it, so pretty!


Midnight in Paris: "a creamy, midnight blue/purple". Rarely do blues really speak to me, but this one is stunning! I did a little gasp as I wore this. It's so deep and mysterious and beautiful! This is two coats.


I created a dotticure using the Jetsetter Collection. I really love how dotticures allow you to use so many colors. And all these colors are beautiful together! I really like this collection. I had a few issues with some of the formulas but none too bad as to never use again. Barielle, you've done it again! Fabulous job!

All of Barielle polishes contain no formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl-phthalate, camphor, or formaldehyde-resin. They are 0.45 fl oz (13.3ml) and are suggested retail at $8.00. You can find them at Barielle.com
You can find out more about Barielle's products by visiting:
Make sure you sign up for their emails for upcoming specials!
So which of these were your favorite?