Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Geomoetric - Dotticure


Day 2 of The Nail Challenge Collaborative's theme of Geometric and I bring you dots around dots around dots! Or, a dotticure. 

Please excuse the nubbins (this is a slightly older photo from earlier in the month). Sometimes it's really hard to wrap the tips of nubbins. Grrrr! :) So um yeah, since this is an older photo I *think* I have Essence Romeo on under Essence Bella. Otherwise I don't know why I'm holding this bottle of Romeo!? >_<


I used Essence Bella as my base. The dots are Butter London: Cream Tea (white er cream), Jaded Jack (darker green), and Wellies (light green). I sealed it with Poshe Top Coat and called it a day. They actually lasted quite a long time. The only good thing about nubs, no real free edge to chip -- though you can really damage a mani try to use your nails nubs to open things!

Don't forget to check out the other Day 2 posts: