Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Countries and Cultures Week - Scotland


Day 3 of The Digit-al Dozen Does Countries and Cultures Week and today I take you to the highlands of Scotland! Ach! If I could travel any where, Scotland is one place that I would love to visit! I always have, and I always will. (see what I did there? Oh I hope someone does!)


I created the Scottish Flag using Milani White on the Spot as my base (and the base for all the nails) and taped off the Saint Andrew's Cross and painted China Glaze First Mate. For my ring finger I created the national flower of Scotland, a thistle! I used KleanColor Metallic Purple and Metallic Green and Bundle Monster BM 313. For my pinkie I, of course, had to represent the national animal, a unicorn! How awesome is that! I stamped using Barry M Foil Effects Silver and  Winstonia W117. (had to make the unicorn sparkly, it's magical!). I used HK Girl Top Coat to seal the entire mani.

I hope my fellow Scottish readers will like what I did!

And because I can (the pipe band for my marching band in high school always played this song!):
Don't forget to check out where the other ladies take you today!