Friday, January 10, 2014

TGIF: Mentality Biscotti


TGIF: Thank Goodness Indy Indie Friday! Today we a new to me brand: Mentality. I keep seeing all these amazing swatches of these gorgeous polishes! But this one, Biscotti caught my eye big time!

Biscotti is a Frosty Matte from Mentality, it is a nude with bronze shimmer! And it is gorgeous! And the formula is wonderful!


Isn't it purdy! I love it! I think I am going to have to get more of this brand! :)


This is with a top coat! Look at that shimmer! Stunning! Wowza!


3 comments:

  1. I got this polish recently and I adore it! It went on so smoothly, and it's very pigmented. I'm definitely going to be buying more of this brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the formula is fabulous! I need more of this brand!

      Delete
  2. I just got this polish last week after seeing swatches somewhere else, but they had it with a topcoat. i had no idea that it was matte until i got home LOL i think this one of my fave nudes now :) Love her polishes too

    It's also nice to see shorter nails on blogs, i don't find many and yours are gorgeous too. im beginning to like mine this length too (yours in Biscotti)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.