Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July! So, this mani is actually the mani I wore for Memorial Day but I didn't get a chance to post it. Oops! But I figured it is perfect for today!


I used two coats of OPI Solitaire for the three nails. On my accent Nail I used I coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and two coats of Dollish Polish It's a Me Mario. I think this Dollish Polish is perfect for patriotic days! Red, blue, and stars!? Yes please!

Hope you all have a safe 4th of July!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great holiday - love that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used It's A Me Mario for my 4th of July mani too! Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.