Friday, July 26, 2013

ABC: C is for KleanColor Coffee Addict and Rainbow Polish Chewie


C is for cookie that's good enough for me. Oh um, wait nope, not what C stands for today. But now that's in you head right? Today's polishes totally made my camera go crazy and not focus properly.


I started out with one coat of KleanColor Coffee Addict. Gorgeous color and lovely formula! I then did one thicker coat of Rainbow Polish Chewie. This polish is from the Star Set 2 and is inspired by Chewbacca, everyone's favorite Wookie!
Also used HK Girl Top Coat!


A quick swatch to show you Chewie on a white background. I love this polish! And Rainbow Polish's formula is always perfect!


Another TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday moment! Don't forget to check out Emma over at Manicurity and her TGIF post!

2 comments:

  1. Love this combo so hard!!!! I have that Kleancolor and I NEED that indie. Nerd love AND color love. Could it be any better??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Nerd love and color love...the perfect combo! Thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.