Friday, June 14, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does Book Week - Books!


Final day of The Digit-al Dozen Does Book Week and I did a quick mani representing books in general. I love books. Love to read them. Love to collect them. Just love them. And yes, I silently judge you when I find out you don't like to read or like books -- sorry but I do! Books are my soul! Sorry, I'm a bad person for judging.


Uh, how perfect! Gotta through Doctor Who in here somehow right? :)



I used two coats of Dandy Nails Chilled Down. Uh! Why haven't I used this sooner! Oh my goodness! This polish is gorgeous and the formula is superb! Wow! I stamped the books using Konad Black Pearl and Vivid Lacquer VL 003 (one of the reasons I bought this plate!). I attempted to dry and ink pot and quill. (nope, that isn't a dart, I promise!). I mentioned the Doctor Who quote to my sister who then mentioned that I draw a quill and ink pot because the "pen is mightier than the sword!" :)


Just a gorgeous shot of Dandy Nails Chilled Down.

Visit Dandy Nails etsy shop
And Facebook Page


Yep, today is Friday so it was a Thank Goodness, Indy Indy Friday! Check out Emma from Manicurity and her TGIF post!


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their book posts!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! That Dandy Nails polish is one to add to the wishlist :) And I love that you incorporated that the pen is mightier than the sword!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used one of my favorite Doctor Who quotes!! Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite Doctor Who quotes too! Great minds think alike! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.