Friday, May 3, 2013

Trend Week: NerdLacquer


Today is the last day of Trend Week and it is also TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! So what better than a NerdLacquer! Now are these polishes a trend or just a must have? I think they are a need! They are sold out within minutes and everyone wants them! Remember when she stopped selling them? And we all had to love the ones we had and only admire the others from a far? But she's back now! Wahoo!


Today I have NerdLacquer: All of Time and Space. A gorgeous minty/fuchsia Doctor Who polish! This is two coats with no undies.


Here it is with a flash. Look at the sparkly goodness! This polish, like her others, was amazing! Glitter applied evenly without fishing!

Don't forget to check out NerdLacquer store
NerdLacquer on Google+ to stay up-to-date



Don't forget to check out Emma over at Manicurity and her TGIF mani!

2 comments:

  1. ShortylegsbeautyMay 3, 2013 at 7:17 PM

    I love the colors of this polish :) So pretty :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED THIS BACK IN MY LIFE. Can you believe it that I owned this once.. And that I did not even try it... But sold it for crazy money when she dissapeared? Ugh, it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.