Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Doctor Who: Impossible Astronaut Day


For some reason, that I can't remember, I have these pictures on my camera of my mani and hands covered in tally marks. Why is this? I don't remember doing this? Why am I holding River Song's journal? What is going on?


I wish I knew what was going on. But I can tell you that I did use Zoya Shay (two coats) and China Glaze Matte Magic. But for some reason I have used a sharpie to make tally marks.............

Source: GeekPeeks
 Why does Amy Pond have tally marks? What's going on? Why don't I remember doing this?




13 comments:

  1. I think I wanted to comment your mani, but I forgot what I wanted to say. I probably need a doctor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this you have an eternal follower! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd gone wandering all covered in tally marks, this is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I'd actually gone anywhere today, I probably would've been wearing tally marks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you're crazy. Im stoked someone acknowledged it was Impossible Astronaut Day. I was going to but I went with Saint George's Day instead - this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to see this show ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.