Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Layla Softouch Effects 03 Stone


So I went shopping on Black Friday and stumbled across a Layla Softouch Effects display and fell in love! I immediately grabbed 03 Stone. It's like a purple with grey tones. And it is amazing! I love this polish! This is two coats and it is amazing! It dries matte almost suede-like! I love this finish!

 

It really is more purple in real like but not a too much more purple! Huh, does that make sense?


Here you can see the purple more in the shade. I wore no basecoat and no top coat like the display said. The formula was wonderful! I need all these polishes!


Crazy macro to show the texture of this polish. Gorgeous! Oh and ugh! No one's finger looks great on macro. Geesh! :)


Ok, now check this out. This is after 2 1/2 days of wear! Look! Just a tiny bit of tip wear! And this is after working on truck (unloading and opening boxes and putting out product). Truck normally wrecks havoc on my suede and matte polishes! But this one! Wow!


See! Wow. I believe! :)

Have you tried any of these polishes yet?

Oh and how do you like my new lighting? I'm still trying to get use to my new lights. I got some great lights that were on sale during Black Friday. :)

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I may have to go look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color! It looks so nice on you, too. And the tipwear is amazing. I work in a pharmacy and some tasks can really be hekk on my manis, so this looks like a line worth checking out for a lot of reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried another in that line (gold one) and same results! :)

      Delete
  3. I fell in love with a pinkish coral one when I tried it out on my thumb at Ulta, but I ended up putting it back because of the price. Of course, now I'm regretting it...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coupon! Especially right now with their $5 off $10. It's $9.95 so add on a little Essence polish and bam you're done! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, this color is completely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.