Saturday, May 19, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: Nails Inc Little Miss Chatterbox


I decided to try two untireds and combine them together! This is Nails Inc Little Miss Chatterbox and New York Color Starry Silver Glitter. I sponged the glitter on the tips. I love how this turned out. So simple yet striking!

This Nails Inc Little Miss Chatterbox is one of the many pretties that I got from in the Epic Royal Nail Mail from The Crumpet. This polish is amazing! The formula is perfect! This is two coats of a gorgeous chocolate milk colored polish.


Here it is one it's own. Look at that! Isn't it a lovely chocolate milk color!? Wow. This also has a coat of Seche Vite over it.


Macro bottle shot of NYC Starry Silver Glitter. This polish is beautiful. It has micro silver glitter with medium sized hex glitter of blue and lilac. It reminds me a lot of China Glaze Loreleis Tiara (which I don't own) but with the added color of glitter.

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!

5 comments:

  1. Love the combination. Little miss chatterbox is really nice on its own too. the bottle is really sweet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, love little miss chatterbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it - looks great on you, and a really lovely combo too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved blue and chocolate together ... You did a nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this glitter is one of my favorites, and who can beat the nyc price?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.