Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday! -Daring Digits

So a couple of weeks ago I started up a new feature on my blog. Well, it's Friday, so that means......


Yep! TGIF! Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! (PS, thank you to Cutie-CLUE-less for suggesting I use this for my badge!) (hopefully it's legal to use it!).

A few weeks ago I showed you my swatches from my recent purchase from Daring Digits (click name to sent to etsy shop).(click HERE to see previous swatches). This week I bring you the final two Daring Digits polishes!


This is Daring Digits Girls Night Out. This is a dark grey polish with pink and green micro glass flecks. They are sort of holo-like. This is two coats. I'm thinking to try it as a top coat too because the first coat was sheer! Polish applied wonderfully! And the glass flecks were evenly dispersed because I tipped the bottle upside for a few minutes before apply (obviously with lid on!).


Here's another shot where you can sort of make out the green and pink! I really like this polish a lot! It's very fun and sparkly! :)


This is two coats of Diamond Block. This is a silvery grey polish with blue glitter. I love the pop of color with the glitter! (turned my bottle upside down so spread out the glitter before application). The silver kinda of has a frost finish too it. I'm not a huge fan of frosts but this is gorgeous! The glitter really makes this polish pop! This also was very easy to apply without any problems! :)


Another shot of it! The blue glitter is like a baby blue and is just awesome!

Don't forget to check out the Daring Digits etsy shop and have some fun! She has some beautiful Hunger Games polishes up for sale right now!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure Harrison Ford would be grand with you using it. Especially if someone makes a polish and names it after him :P
    I love the polishes. The bottles are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, I ordered full sized of these two + another!! We have very similar, great taste :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.